Angelic_Plagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angelic_Plagues

Welcome, young blood. I see you've stumbled upon our little hollow. Well let me explain our purpose. You see... this is a place for those who are interested in the dark side of life. Its only a game.... or is it?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules of the Shadow Realm

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PoisonAngel
ADMIN
PoisonAngel

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Rules of the Shadow Realm Empty
PostSubject: Rules of the Shadow Realm   Rules of the Shadow Realm Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:44 pm

In the Shadow Realm, Physical attributes are useless. Mental attributes are the Key and only features used in all aspects; including combat, and movement.

Everyone in the Shadow Realm abides by only 2 main code of conduct rules, No intentional disrespect of another player, and No excessive cursing. I understand that character attitudes will differ from one another but exteme amounts of malice will not be tolereted in the Realm. We are all here to have fun and no one likes to be the target of an a-hole on a power trip. so we all need to be cool and the fun will be shared all around.
Back to top Go down
http://angelicplagues.heavenforum.com

Rules of the Shadow Realm
Page 1 of 1