Angelic_Plagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angelic_Plagues

Welcome, young blood. I see you've stumbled upon our little hollow. Well let me explain our purpose. You see... this is a place for those who are interested in the dark side of life. Its only a game.... or is it?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The rules of our game.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PoisonAngel
ADMIN
PoisonAngel

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-09-26

The rules of our game. Empty
PostSubject: The rules of our game.   The rules of our game. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:37 pm

1. Be polite. Be respectful. Cursing is allowed, everyone on this site is 15 and older, but please keep it to a minimum. Everyone is here for the same reason as you.

2.NO GODMODDING!!!!! God characters are strictly forbidden.

3. No forceplay. Forceplay is when you tell the reaction of your opponent. Such as.....
Character A: Sara struck Angelica with her katana, forcing her to back up, and making her cry out in pain.
See? You cannot say what your opponent will do. The italisized part is the wrong part.

~~~~CONSEQUENCES~~~~
ALL THOSE CAUGHT BREAKING THE RULES WILL GO THROUGH THE CRUEL AND UNUSUAL DEATH OF THEIR CHARACTERS AND THE STRIPPING OF THEIR RIGHTS TO PLAY ON THIS SITE!!!!!! Twisted Evil

NOTE: when you die, send me a pm and I will check out your death and figure out if you can keep your character or if you have to make a new one.
Back to top Go down
http://angelicplagues.heavenforum.com

The rules of our game.
Page 1 of 1