Angelic_Plagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angelic_Plagues

Welcome, young blood. I see you've stumbled upon our little hollow. Well let me explain our purpose. You see... this is a place for those who are interested in the dark side of life. Its only a game.... or is it?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The battle arena

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PoisonAngel
ADMIN
PoisonAngel

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-09-26

The battle arena - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The battle arena   The battle arena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:56 pm

*a weight tackles you from behind* "nope. i learned from last time." *the me you are holding shatters and you are held in a trap of shadow ice* "Your after images are never perfect. So where are you dearie? Show yourself and maybe ill show my self." *grins*
Back to top Go down
http://angelicplagues.heavenforum.com
Darkened Soul
ADMIN
Darkened Soul

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: The battle arena   The battle arena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:03 pm

Poison Angel wrote:
*a weight tackles you from behind* "nope. i learned from last time." *the me you are holding shatters and you are held in a trap of shadow ice* "Your after images are never perfect. So where are you dearie? Show yourself and maybe ill show my self." *grins*
-is some where in the forest whistling- ''i think she does not know how well i perfected it'' -smiles and walks around-
Back to top Go down
PoisonAngel
ADMIN
PoisonAngel

PostSubject: Re: The battle arena   The battle arena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:06 pm

*closes my eyes and pulls on the heartstring i have attached from my heart to yours* now... to follow my heart.... *releases gigantic black wings that are angelic yet ripped and bits are torn and held together with straps*
Back to top Go down
Darkened Soul
ADMIN
Darkened Soul

PostSubject: Re: The battle arena   The battle arena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:09 pm

Poison Angel wrote:
*closes my eyes and pulls on the heartstring i have attached from my heart to yours* now... to follow my heart.... *releases gigantic black wings that are angelic yet ripped and bits are torn and held together with straps*
-grins and goes into a altered world of this place- ''srry i didn't tell you about my new spell good luck finding me''
Back to top Go down
PoisonAngel
ADMIN
PoisonAngel

PostSubject: Re: The battle arena   The battle arena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:28 pm

*falls as your connection disappears* guess its over for now.... but he has to come home some time. and then i will figure out how he severed my heartstring. they are supposed to be unbreakable...
Back to top Go down
Darkened Soul
ADMIN
Darkened Soul

PostSubject: Re: The battle arena   The battle arena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:30 pm

Poison Angel wrote:
*falls as your connection disappears* guess its over for now.... but he has to come home some time. and then i will figure out how he severed my heartstring. they are supposed to be unbreakable...
-appears behind you and wraps my arms around you-''don't be sad its something new i learned'' -smiles
Back to top Go down
PoisonAngel
ADMIN
PoisonAngel

PostSubject: Re: The battle arena   The battle arena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:44 pm

*jumps* not fair! *giggles* catch me if you can!! *dissappears into thin air*
Back to top Go down
Darkened Soul
ADMIN
Darkened Soul

PostSubject: Re: The battle arena   The battle arena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:47 pm

Poison Angel wrote:
*jumps* not fair! *giggles* catch me if you can!! *dissappears into thin air*
-lays on the ground-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The battle arena   The battle arena - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The battle arena
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2