Angelic_Plagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angelic_Plagues

Welcome, young blood. I see you've stumbled upon our little hollow. Well let me explain our purpose. You see... this is a place for those who are interested in the dark side of life. Its only a game.... or is it?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battle Arena

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PoisonAngel
ADMIN
PoisonAngel

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Battle Arena Empty
PostSubject: Battle Arena   Battle Arena Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:47 pm

You walk into a big arena. Looking around you see a small goblin with an axe that has to be way too big for him to wield sitting at a table with a checklist. "Check in is one topic ahead. To qualify you must get permission from Darkened Soul. I have orders from the Battle Master and his girlfriend not to let anyone past the front gate without a permission slip. So go talk to Darkened Soul or his chick and come back to me when your prepared squirt." And with this he looks back down at his checklist mumbling to himself.
You see a piece of paper taped to the door you just came through. You walk over to read it since obviously the goblin will provide no more help.
"RULES.
1. You MUST have a permission slip from the Battle Master, Darkened Soul to compete in this arena.
2.If you try to charge the gate, the goblin will have your blood for his soup.The axe is NOT for show.
3.The rules of the actual battle will be between the actual participants.
If you have a slip give it to the goblin. Politely, if you like your head where it sits.
Signed Sincerely,
Poison Angel

Good Luck, My Darlings!"
Back to top Go down
http://angelicplagues.heavenforum.com

Battle Arena
Page 1 of 1