Angelic_Plagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angelic_Plagues

Welcome, young blood. I see you've stumbled upon our little hollow. Well let me explain our purpose. You see... this is a place for those who are interested in the dark side of life. Its only a game.... or is it?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules of the Crimson realms.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PoisonAngel
ADMIN
PoisonAngel

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Rules of the Crimson realms. Empty
PostSubject: Rules of the Crimson realms.   Rules of the Crimson realms. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:53 pm

1: no fangs, your not a member. Even if another vampire invites you in, there's a high chance your not part of the club. Remember, only a vampire can defeat a vampire so you probably dont stand a chance.

2:for you vampires, you can only fight in the Crimson Realm Battle Arena. Fighting in the hunting grounds, the forests or anywhere else in this realm will be punished by immediate destruction. And i mean immediate.... Twisted Evil

3:the battle arena here is different..... if your tricked into it..... well may the gods have mercy on your soul.... watch your back, because ressurectons are hard to come by.
Back to top Go down
http://angelicplagues.heavenforum.com

Rules of the Crimson realms.
Page 1 of 1