Angelic_Plagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angelic_Plagues

Welcome, young blood. I see you've stumbled upon our little hollow. Well let me explain our purpose. You see... this is a place for those who are interested in the dark side of life. Its only a game.... or is it?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thief Of Shadows

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thief Of Shadows
Warrior of Darkened Skies
Thief Of Shadows

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Thief Of Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Thief Of Shadows   Thief Of Shadows Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:41 pm

Name- Vincent
Element-Fire, Water, and Wind
Weapon- Long Sharp Sword, That's very Shiny, and altho it may not look like much is quite a powerful weapon when used in battle.
Personality- Quiet Natured, Friendly but if you cross him or harm anyone he cares about than you had better find a good hiding place, beacuse he will fight fiercely to protect the ones he loves, other wise he dosen't fight anyone, the only other reason he fights besides to protect his loved ones, is when he himself is in jeopardy.......
Apperearence- Long Black Hair, Dark Red eyes, wears a red jacket with a collar that hides his neck, He is very pale and ussually dosen't Journey into the light of day, he prefers the loving light of the moon, so he only goes outside at night, his Red jacket goes over a Black shirt, and black pants with many belts, also attached to his pants is a gun holder, altho it is empty.
Back to top Go down

Thief Of Shadows
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angelic_Plagues :: Characters for The Realms-
Jump to: