Angelic_Plagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angelic_Plagues

Welcome, young blood. I see you've stumbled upon our little hollow. Well let me explain our purpose. You see... this is a place for those who are interested in the dark side of life. Its only a game.... or is it?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The forest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PoisonAngel
ADMIN
PoisonAngel

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-09-26

The forest Empty
PostSubject: The forest   The forest Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:01 pm

The poison forest is really rather remakable. Depending on which section your in, the trees could be blue, or purple. Of course, if the angel is upset, the trees could unroot themselves and chase you around while shooting you with poisonous darts. See? Remarkable.
But really, walking there on a good day could a wonderful experience. The landscape is beautiful, with small streams and natural waterfalls. Things are never the color they are supposed to be, simply because everything in the poison realm is made of the angels own poison. It is made to be non toxic, and totally harmless...... but like i said the trees unroot themselves when she's mad so you might want to tread safe waters here and be nice to her greenery......or... bluery. (I dont think that was a word before but it is now!!! :) )
Back to top Go down
http://angelicplagues.heavenforum.com

The forest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angelic_Plagues :: Poison Realms-
Jump to: