Angelic_Plagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angelic_Plagues

Welcome, young blood. I see you've stumbled upon our little hollow. Well let me explain our purpose. You see... this is a place for those who are interested in the dark side of life. Its only a game.... or is it?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The clocktower

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PoisonAngel
ADMIN
PoisonAngel

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-09-26

The clocktower Empty
PostSubject: The clocktower   The clocktower Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 9:32 am

With a clockface that sports thirteen numbers and six hands, it seems impossible to tell the time. But somehow the Poison Angel can and uses this time to plan the battles that happen in the arena on top of this huge tower. The arena is hidden looking from the streets, and the doors into the clocktower are barred. But with the permission of the Poison Angel, you can reach the arena and see the wonders the Poison Angel made this arena for.
Back to top Go down
http://angelicplagues.heavenforum.com
PoisonAngel
ADMIN
PoisonAngel

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-09-26

The clocktower Empty
PostSubject: Re: The clocktower   The clocktower Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:08 pm

"Looking up around the time all six clock hands were pointed at the thirteen, you might have seen a shadow atop the clocktower. A shadow that was dangerously close to the edge. A shadow that flung itself over the edge and dissappeared into the brush below. Have no worries, Darlings. I was simply trying to find my wings. I am unharmed, and I apologize for any concern that was caused." the angel smiles and and waves. " Good bye for now Darlings!!" and with this she walks away, sporting a very obvious limp, that she is desperatley trying to hide.
Back to top Go down
http://angelicplagues.heavenforum.com

The clocktower
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angelic_Plagues :: Poison Realms-
Jump to: