Angelic_Plagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angelic_Plagues

Welcome, young blood. I see you've stumbled upon our little hollow. Well let me explain our purpose. You see... this is a place for those who are interested in the dark side of life. Its only a game.... or is it?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battle Arena

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PoisonAngel
ADMIN
PoisonAngel

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Battle Arena Empty
PostSubject: Battle Arena   Battle Arena Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:12 pm

You see a box with a piece of paper taped to it. The box itself is attached to a door. You walk to the door and read the paper. "put your permission slip in the box. If its valid the door will open. If its not, youll meet the angel of death. The rules of this arena are simple. Pirate Rules. Meaning there are no rules. Once you pass this door you are subject to anything and everything. Be on your guard. Good luck."
Back to top Go down
http://angelicplagues.heavenforum.com
Thief Of Shadows
Warrior of Darkened Skies
Thief Of Shadows

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Battle Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena   Battle Arena Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:11 pm

Walks toweds the box with a slip of paper in his hand looking quite confident "Why hello there" he smiles at the person holding the box as he places his slip of paper into it I haven't got any action in a while, hope I'm not too rusty with my skills...... he thought as he headed toweds the entrance But I have too get strong, otherwise I won't survive in this world he thought as he pushed open the door feeling ready for anything that might be waiting for him
Back to top Go down
PoisonAngel
ADMIN
PoisonAngel

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Battle Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena   Battle Arena Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 5:14 pm

A small, almost cat-like creature, walking on its hind legs, stands just beyond the door. A slow growl erupts from his throat, his eyes flashing red. "You better have Darkened Soul's permission, little freak, or I'll tear you to shreds myself." An evil grin spred across it's face. "And no body will be around to hear you scream."
Back to top Go down
http://angelicplagues.heavenforum.com
Thief Of Shadows
Warrior of Darkened Skies
Thief Of Shadows

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Battle Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena   Battle Arena Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:34 pm

Who the hell is this? he thought to himself. hmmm well I don't like the way this thing is talking to me but it could be stronger then me....maby I shouldn't get into a fight with it
"well, I haven't been in contact with him lately, and this relam is for everyone, or so I thought, and who are you by the way?" he let a small smile slid accross his face as he pulled out his gun and held it to his side just in case worst came to worst and the creature attacked.
"I may be out of practice....but I am really good with this gun" he eyed the creature watching and waiting to see what it would do. "but I could call this a warm up for me, if you really want to fight that is?" he ended his sentence and waited to see what would happen next.

Battle Arena Vincent_Valentine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battle Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena   Battle Arena Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Arena
Page 1 of 1