Angelic_Plagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angelic_Plagues

Welcome, young blood. I see you've stumbled upon our little hollow. Well let me explain our purpose. You see... this is a place for those who are interested in the dark side of life. Its only a game.... or is it?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadow Realm Battle Arena

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PoisonAngel
ADMIN
PoisonAngel

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Shadow Realm Battle Arena Empty
PostSubject: Shadow Realm Battle Arena   Shadow Realm Battle Arena Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:39 pm

The small room is filled with light.You had expected it to be dark. Hence the name "Shadow Realm". But you decide to proceed anyways. There are tall pillars and statues everywhere. But where their shadows should be are just patches of brighter light. You have reached the middle of the room. It feels as though you cannot move anymore. As if you are chained to the spot. Then you see it. A few feet in front of you is a moving spot of bright light much like the spots of bright light the statues' supposed-to-be-shadows looked like. You put two and two together and realize light is shadow in this realm. So something is hidden from view, but still casting a "shadow", and it is moving toward you. You try to call out, to ask who, or what, it is. But you cannot talk. And then the light moves past you.
"If you have a permission slip for this arena you went too far. Go up to check in. You are not supposed to be here. If you were you could break my shadow binds." You are pulled around to face a lizard like creature. It is white, with black eyes. Walking on its hind legs, it carried a clipboard in one hand and a very bright light in the shape of a rope in the other. You can barely tell that the rope leads to you. The lizard starts to pull you back toward the door. Go check in. Then come back to me." And with this the rope is released from around you and a seemingly invisible force pushes you out the door. You barely have enough time to see the lizard thing disappear again before the door slams shut.
Back to top Go down
http://angelicplagues.heavenforum.com

Shadow Realm Battle Arena
Page 1 of 1