Angelic_Plagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angelic_Plagues

Welcome, young blood. I see you've stumbled upon our little hollow. Well let me explain our purpose. You see... this is a place for those who are interested in the dark side of life. Its only a game.... or is it?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The battle arena

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PoisonAngel
ADMIN
PoisonAngel

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-09-26

The battle arena Empty
PostSubject: The battle arena   The battle arena Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:20 pm

There is a battle arena on top of the clocktower that the Poison Angel herself manages. Only the best warriors can compete at this arena, and only if they are in good standings with the angel. The best rewards come from wins at this arena, and the greatest shame comes from the losses here. Although no one really knows exactly how much shame, because the losers are never seen again. Only one warrior has competed and survived, and that is the angel's lover, Darkened Soul. His prize was the angel herself. So, train yourselves, and battle all you can, and maybe you can glimpse this magnificent arena.
Back to top Go down
http://angelicplagues.heavenforum.com
PoisonAngel
ADMIN
PoisonAngel

The battle arena Empty
PostSubject: Waiting for Darkened Soul   The battle arena Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:49 pm

Poison Angel sat in the middle of the arena with Darkened Soul's sword, smiling. "He has a lot to learn of these realms." she said to herself.
Back to top Go down
Darkened Soul
ADMIN
Darkened Soul

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-06-16

The battle arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The battle arena   The battle arena Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:51 pm

Poison Angel wrote:
Poison Angel sat in the middle of the arena with Darkened Soul's sword, smiling. "He has a lot to learn of these realms." she said to herself.
Darkened Soul walks and looking for Poison angel ''Where the hell did she go -.- she stole my blade'' -starts walking around more-
Back to top Go down
PoisonAngel
ADMIN
PoisonAngel

The battle arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The battle arena   The battle arena Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:52 pm

*whistles and giggles as you walk right past me and my invisible spell*
Back to top Go down
Darkened Soul
ADMIN
Darkened Soul

The battle arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The battle arena   The battle arena Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:54 pm

-sighs and runs up a tree- ''i'll give her one thing she did make a nice place'' -lays back and gazes at the sky-
Back to top Go down
PoisonAngel
ADMIN
PoisonAngel

The battle arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The battle arena   The battle arena Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:56 pm

*walks to the tree and climbs up it sitting next to you then releases my invisible spell* thanks! it took forever. Ive made a few modifications since you were last here."
Back to top Go down
Darkened Soul
ADMIN
Darkened Soul

The battle arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The battle arena   The battle arena Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:58 pm

Poison Angel wrote:
*walks to the tree and climbs up it sitting next to you then releases my invisible spell* thanks! it took forever. Ive made a few modifications since you were last here."
''i notice'' -grabs my blade- ''so this is only for battels right meaning even though where in the battel realm where ok to sit here and chat with out fighting right?
Back to top Go down
PoisonAngel
ADMIN
PoisonAngel

The battle arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The battle arena   The battle arena Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:02 pm

*nods and smiles* this is my personal realm. so peace is always appreciated. makes less of a mess than war.
Back to top Go down
Darkened Soul
ADMIN
Darkened Soul

The battle arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The battle arena   The battle arena Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:03 pm

Poison Angel wrote:
*nods and smiles* this is my personal realm. so peace is always appreciated. makes less of a mess than war.
''ok just wandering'' -lays back again-
Back to top Go down
PoisonAngel
ADMIN
PoisonAngel

The battle arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The battle arena   The battle arena Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:09 pm

thought you wanted another battle. *smiles* i was looking forward to kicking your ass.
Back to top Go down
Darkened Soul
ADMIN
Darkened Soul

The battle arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The battle arena   The battle arena Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:10 pm

Poison Angel wrote:
thought you wanted another battle. *smiles* i was looking forward to kicking your ass.
''well if u insist'' -dissapears and is on the ground''well what are u waiting for my littel angel'' -grins-
Back to top Go down
PoisonAngel
ADMIN
PoisonAngel

The battle arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The battle arena   The battle arena Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:15 pm

*smiles and jumps down drawing a ring blade* alright my demon darling. one rule. stick to one weapon the entire battle.
Back to top Go down
Darkened Soul
ADMIN
Darkened Soul

The battle arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The battle arena   The battle arena Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:17 pm

Poison Angel wrote:
*smiles and jumps down drawing a ring blade* alright my demon darling. one rule. stick to one weapon the entire battle.
''O.O ring blade oh well guess i'll choose this'' -pulls out my katana and smiles- ''this should be fun''
Back to top Go down
PoisonAngel
ADMIN
PoisonAngel

The battle arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The battle arena   The battle arena Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:20 pm

*takes off my trenchcoat and throws it to the side revealing a black corset and black plaid miniskirt* yes it should. *spins the blade around my arm* oh and all magic is allowed.
Back to top Go down
Darkened Soul
ADMIN
Darkened Soul

The battle arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The battle arena   The battle arena Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:23 pm

Poison Angel wrote:
*takes off my trenchcoat and throws it to the side revealing a black corset and black plaid miniskirt* yes it should. *spins the blade around my arm* oh and all magic is allowed.
''-.- always magic with u lol'' -runs at u and goes for a strike-
Back to top Go down
PoisonAngel
ADMIN
PoisonAngel

The battle arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The battle arena   The battle arena Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:28 pm

"of course!" *laughs as i dodge and swing the blade toward your mid section*
Back to top Go down
Darkened Soul
ADMIN
Darkened Soul

The battle arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The battle arena   The battle arena Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:31 pm

Poison Angel wrote:
"of course!" *laughs as i dodge and swing the blade toward your mid section*
-dodges to the right and grabs your leg and pulls u down-
Back to top Go down
PoisonAngel
ADMIN
PoisonAngel

The battle arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The battle arena   The battle arena Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:32 pm

*hits the ground and rolls a few feet away from you then gets up and charges you aimin for your hands*
Back to top Go down
Darkened Soul
ADMIN
Darkened Soul

The battle arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The battle arena   The battle arena Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:38 pm

Poison Angel wrote:
*hits the ground and rolls a few feet away from you then gets up and charges you aimin for your hands*
-swings my sword fast makeing the two elements in my sword combine and fire at u than runs near a forest to hide-
Back to top Go down
PoisonAngel
ADMIN
PoisonAngel

The battle arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The battle arena   The battle arena Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:44 pm

*the forest disappears and you realize it was fake, and made of my energy*
*counters your attack with my own of water and ice but is still thrown back and slams against a wall of the arena*
Back to top Go down
Darkened Soul
ADMIN
Darkened Soul

The battle arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The battle arena   The battle arena Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:47 pm

Poison Angel wrote:
*the forest disappears and you realize it was fake, and made of my energy*
*counters your attack with my own of water and ice but is still thrown back and slams against a wall of the arena*
-grins-''i should have realized that this is her place''runs to get more distance-
Back to top Go down
PoisonAngel
ADMIN
PoisonAngel

The battle arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The battle arena   The battle arena Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:48 pm

*as you run you hear a war cry sounding behind you and feel a rush of energy surround you*
Back to top Go down
Darkened Soul
ADMIN
Darkened Soul

The battle arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The battle arena   The battle arena Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:53 pm

Poison Angel wrote:
*as you run you hear a war cry sounding behind you and feel a rush of energy surround you*
-continues running faster and jumps up into a bun ch of trees-
Back to top Go down
PoisonAngel
ADMIN
PoisonAngel

The battle arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The battle arena   The battle arena Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:53 am

*the trees disappear and you fall to the ground and then standing over you* nothing here is real!! its all made of my own energy. Your on top of a clocktower did you really expect forest? *giggles and puts the ring blade to your throat while stepping on the hand holding your sword*
Back to top Go down
Darkened Soul
ADMIN
Darkened Soul

The battle arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The battle arena   The battle arena Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:08 pm

Poison Angel wrote:
*the trees disappear and you fall to the ground and then standing over you* nothing here is real!! its all made of my own energy. Your on top of a clocktower did you really expect forest? *giggles and puts the ring blade to your throat while stepping on the hand holding your sword*
''do u really think you have your blade to my throat'' -grins as the image of me disappaers and i wrap my arms around u from behind- ''after image love''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The battle arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The battle arena   The battle arena Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The battle arena
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next